xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jlhaslip

Bad Day At Work? Read This...

When you have an "I hate my job day", try this.

On your way home from work, stop by your local pharmacy and visit the thermometer section and purchase a rectal thermometer made by Johnson & Johnson. Be sure that you purchase this brand.

When you get home, lock your doors, close the shades and disconnect the phone so that you will not be disturbed. Change into some comfortable clothing, have a glass of wine, sit in your favorite chair and open the package and remove the thermometer.

Now carefully place it on the table or a surface so that it will not become chipped or broken.

Here is where the fun part begins.

Take out the literature and read it carefully. You will notice that in small print there is a disclaimer that states, "Every rectal thermometer made by Johnson & Johnson is personally tested".

Now close your eyes have a sip of wine and repeat out loud five times, " I am so glad I do not work for quality control at Johnson & Johnson"!!!!

Have a wonderful day! And remember, there is always someone else who is worse off than you.