xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kvarnerexpress

Option Button

Hello everybody,I need some help regarding using option button. I am using 15 option buttons in one form but they are meant to be in three different categories. Therefore, selection can be made in each frame(i put 5 option buttons in one frame). But, i can only choose one out of 15. Is it possible to separate them into 3 categories so that i can select one from each category. What property is involved? I am not planning to use check box. Thank you.

What you need to do, is use either Frame control, Picture box control, or any other control, that can be used as a contaner. Then, your option buttons will be separated, and you will be able to select only one option, from those three categories, each. Names of option buttons are not relevant, they can all be named optOption, and be array of fifteen elements, or they can be named optOption1, optOption2, and optOption3 for each of the 3 groups, and again be arrays consisting of 5 elements each. Or, each control can have it's unique name, thus remuving the need for arrays ( I personaly favor arrays if controls are similar in functonality )Hope this helped you some :lol:

Easiest way as said above, create a frame, and place the 1st category option buttons into there. Create another frame and place the 2nd category into there. And repeat..