xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Larry2006

A Walk With Jesus devotional

Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks. God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth.

John 4:23-24

Worship invades our soul with the presence of God. We don't all respond in the same way to the presence of God. Some may tremble and fall on their face before Him; others may cry, some are overjoyed, many sing and shout and dance, some sit in silence. How you respond to His presence is not relevant; but responding is. It is so easy for us to set boundaries for ourselves concerning worship. We worry about our self-image and what others will think. When we are engaged in true worship of the Father our minds and hearts and soul are turned toward heaven, worshiping Him in truth and being true to ourselves; simply sweet communion with our Lord. Worship is far more than a casual experience or weekly ritual. It exceeds beyond all else to the deepest part of our soul. We surely know that we are in the presence of the one and only Holy God.

Prayer

Lord you are Holy. I worship you in spirit and in truth. Right now I put aside anything that would distract me from worshiping you. In your presence joy, strength and peace have been revealed to my soul and it is satisfied. Amen.

Notice from serverph:
duplicate post. incorrect section. placed in quotes to subtract from hosting credits.

please review Xisto forum rules & TOS.

I don't believe this post belongs in "The Vent". I'd put it elsewhere.. this is where people come to vent stress off their chests.. not to preach about jesus and his holy-crew.Thank you.