xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Danny

Hello People!

Hello People!Well i joined this forum because i want to improve my posting quality, and grammer. I also joined because im in look for free webhosting later on. This website is great! Great people and great hosting offers! It will be great while i be here. well happy Posting!

Welcome to Xisto Danny.. Feel free to get along with the community.. We will try our best to offer you the help you need. :lol:Have a great time...

Well, hello Danny! Welcome to Trap 17 from one of the elders of the forum. :( There are a lot of nice helpful people here that you will come to know. Working on quality and grammar is an admirable trait. Hope you can accomplish that here, there will be plenty of opportunities with all the forum topics available. Yes, this is a great site with much to offer. I have had more inquiries about my graphics since I have been hosted by Trap 17 (since January) than I ever had at my old host site. The traffic here is much greater. :( Get hosted soon and join the hosted members.