xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
vblk

To A Trap17 Admin Or Moderator I have a question

Dear Moderator/admin, I am currently hosted on Xisto and am maintaining a free search engine for source code. So i am entitled to spider and index many web sites on the web. My spider was working very well and was indexing considerabally fast at first. But now after a few days the internet speed of the Xisto server i've been using have gone down and the spider has slowed down very badly. Also the server i constantly getting stuck after indexing for about 5 minutes. i was wandering if there is anyway (by giving more hosting credit per day) that i can get more internet bandwidth or more speed for my account? i am willing to pay upto 3 credits per day! :huh:

IF your script affects our server, we are entitled in every way to stop and block your account.Please make your script resource friendly.. :-)