xisto Community

I played at all the Zelda, I love them all :) I prefer Zelda : Ocarina of Time (OoT) because there are a lot of excellent songs, it is the first Zelda with 3D and the story is great ! I think this one is better than Zelda : Majora Mask because there is no time limit :) PS : The last mask of Zelda : Majora Mask is a little bit too strong :rolleyes:

omigosh!!! zelda is my FAVORITE game!!!my fav zelda game is windwaker cuz that game is awesome!!! It has a great story line, and link looks sooooooo cute!!!! I couldn't believe tetra is zelda XPoverall, i think Zelda is awesome, i'd give it a 10/10!i've played oricana of time (can't spell XP). i think it's a really awesome game... but it's toooo hard and i can't beat it T___T but the music is nice :P

i only have The legand of Zelda the minish cap and quite franly I think that it is excellent although you dont get to play many side quests and mini games. I am hoping to get Legend of Zelda four swords for the gameboy advance sp so that i can link up with my friends and play with all four links i reckon it will be a classic

Yeah it would be well good to do that, I'll take you on...anyway I played only a few zelda's but I think it's one of the best gaming series around, especially Ocarina of time, Minish Cap is amazing too, but just not as good as Ocarina of Time. Majora's Mask is good too, but I didn't really like Windwaker, it was a bit boring. I'm probably gonna get some new zelda's for the gameboy sp soon. But after I get Half-Life 2 :P

It seems to be one of few games that works well for all different formats. lots of other games seem to have game cube versions and gameboy versions but one or the other never quite works. Maybe because the Zelda games have been going for quite a while they have been able to develop for both a little bit more easily than some. Nintendo seem to have managed it with the Mario series as well. There have been good games there for the main consoles and for the gameboy as well. It will be fun to see mario 64 on the gameboy ds. I wonder if they will make a version of OoT for the ds as well, that would be good fun to play on a train or something when you're bored. Would probably have to buy headphones though, since hearing navi in the background would be guaranteed to make other passengers really upset really fast. The little bits of the voice you could hear were always enough to make me think Link can;t have minded not having had a fairy all that much at the beginning of OoT.

I enjoy zelda games as well, although I prefer the N64 ones to Wind Waker, mainly for the art style, and they are quite a bit longer. But they're making a new one w/ normal style graphics for the GameCube, that'll have new stuff like attacking enemies with your sword while on horseback, and the screenshots look pretty good!

I wonder if you will be able to use other weapons apart from the bow and the sword while on horseback. The hookshot/longshot would be good fun if you were able to swing off the horse as you go. I also saw on another forum someone talking about being able to ride a horse indoors in the new game. I haven;t seen anything about that anywhere else, has anyone here heard anything about it at all?

Yea im a huge zelda fan I liked every game ever released, Im also thinking of making a zelda game your probably thinking no you can't and the anwser is YES I can I use rm2k/3 Rpg maker 2003 its a gaming program that allows your to make games but the bad part is your gotta make your own graphics that is why Rom ripping was invented I won't start the project untill I finish DragonbalLZ-GT Rebirth of fusion and Inuyashas journey. -_-

My 2 favorite zelda games are ocarina of time and wind waker.oot was probly one of the best games on the n64 for its time it had good graphics and a good storie and gameplay and as some1 said earlier link got to be big.windwaker is probly one of the best games out for the gc cuz it has good graphics and a excellent storyline only bad thing is u have a boat instead of a horse lol.I also wanna play the new one commin out this november i think it is from wat ive seen its supposed very good probly one of the best games for the gc.

:D I love the N64 series of Zeldas but I dont know if I will get all 3 systems this year and excpesically Revolution for basicly only 5 games, but who knows if I will. But this new Zelda is going to kick azz and I will have to play it at my friends house when he gets the revolution. The graphics are WAY better then before. If I had to choose between the Area 51 and Zelda I think I would pick the new zelda

Zelda freaken rocks thats my choice over any game lol the best one was the first one for N64 (well atlest i think) and also the windwaker (or w/e its called. lol i find myself not being able to remember any of the names for the games lol)