xisto Community

Yeah, Zelda is the stuff. I have I got the special edition, OoT and WW for 50 euro, my seasons cart is missing though. I love the way the games are, there's 2 new zeldas in the making right now, The new gamecube one that's made "realistic" this time.I really don't see what people have against Cell Shading. It worked perfectly in the wind waker. Games aren't meant to be realistic, they're meant to make you think and stretch your imagination..

A Link to the Past was an awesome game. I never beat it, though, because every time I got to the final boss, my game would reset! Ocarina of Time was a nice game. That was so much fun. When I got Wind Waker, I also got this disc that had Ocarina of Time and also Master Quest, which is a remix of Ocarina of Time. All three games are awesome. Windwaker wasn't as fun as Ocarina of Time, though.

It's a tie between Ocarina of time and Majora'a Mask. I played ocarina of time so much i memorized all the songs so i could transfer from young link to adult link for the garando or gorondo [ i don't no how to spell it] fortress. Majora's mask was interesting when you had 72 hours to complete a temple and play the Song of time. Wind waker wasn't as fun of a game. I personly don't like the cel-shaded graphics. The gameplay is not what my other favorite zelda games.

Hell the original zelda tops all these newer one but i think we have a winner when it comes to the new zelda everyone is talking about with the hi quality pics i have been seening its like nintendo borrow some of squares crew just to do them :(

I love all of the zeldas. My favorite would have to be a link to the past because you get so much magic. I beat that game like once a year. it's so fun. My second favorite would have to be Ocarina of time. I loved the music and the flutes and everything. I also thought it was cool how there was night and day.

Basically i think the all time zelda game was ocrina of time because it made you think and was quite challenging...if they had basicllay done the same with windwaker i think they would have more fans for the game

yea, i'm a big zelda fan. but you see, GameCube/nintendo is not a very good game company in my opinion.. i think that they shouldnt of made the four swords playable on Gamecube.. that just makes it stupid, if you know what i mean. However, i thought that the early zelda games were great =P

I was a fan of the orginal Legend of Zelda, Link was all right, and I absolutely Love Ocarina of Time. It's probably my favorite. It was even more fun the second time.. when i watched my 6yr old 'nephew play it. He absolutely shamed me at gameplay.. the only thing he needed me for was to sit there and read the text to him. I would swear gaming is in their blood now! (oh, what have we done to the children?)

yea i like the zelda games. kinda dissapointed that they only have them coming out for gamecude nowadays. yea because it used to be nitendo 63 which i had. I would buy gamecube but i just bought x box an another system is alot of money nad the lack of good games for gamecude in my opinion is another thing in buying it.

I love the game its the funist game that came out since on nintindo 64 i bought every zelda that came out even the ones that came out on game boy ad and my fav of all the zelda game was the one that was on game cube that was my fav im still working on iti already got my sword back from when i got shot in cannon and dropped it and all :)

I like Zelda games, I got a few and the latest one the Minish Cap for the gba/sp. The best one out of them ALL though definitely has to be Ocarina of Time. The Minish Cap is also quite good. but I still don't think that it is as good as Ocarina of Time. If not for Final Fantasy, The Legend of Zelda games would probably be my favourite game series ever.

I've seen pretty much most of the zelda (if not all) games out there and played at least 10 minutes of each game. Sadly, the only game I own and actually get to PLAY is A Link to the Past... In my opinion, it's graphics and everything is a lots better than a lot of other SNES games of that time. And unfortunately (because I'm so afraid of monsters and such), I was never able to finish that game... Yet, it's still fun playing the same game over and over, so long as there's a period of time that you don't play. (Zelda rocks.)

I got hooked on the games first when I played Link's Awakening on the gameboy. Since then I have had an N64 and played a lot on OoT and MM. Both these games are great fun, though I have to admit I was much more impressed by OoT just because it was such a change from what the older games had been, whereas, graphically at least, MM was very similar. Still, that's about the worst complaint I could make so it can't all be bad.