xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ascaron

Age Of Empires 3

It's awesome. I am the Ottomans and an ecoomic powerhouse :huh:. Great Bombards are sweet...also Imperal Monitors are the greatest unit in the game. Upgraded to the max, they can hit an outpost ONCE and knock it out. Yay ;)

Well I play it for like 2 weeks now and I love it, because they didn't change that much from aoe2 even thought there are a few things that i'll have to learn or i already did till now...I usually play franks because their cavalry is just unstoppable and i really like that feeling hehe;)greetz

It is very good game. Im AoE fan. It's much better then Age of Empires 2, but it's too short if you ask me. I like trading routs. Its very ql, when you get money for free. But I think.

I think the original age of empires was the best. But the Conquerers expansions is soooo cool!!! What I do is I make a random map game and I have like 7 allies and my enemy has none and then I use a cheat code to get more resources and I build an enourmous wall around my fortress. I know that's practically cheating, but come on, cheating is fun.

Edited by semeticsister (see edit history)

i dont really think there much to do in AOE3 exept for upgradin your town or whatever...the units arent much different from each other...but the graphics are alright...i used to always play aoe conquerors non stop...n play basically only the custum scenarios maps...i used to own like a pimp but i suddenly stopped playin it beacuse it just got really boring becuase the guys that used to play the game never played anymore

I think the original age of empires was the best. But the Conquerers expansions is soooo cool!!! What I do is I make a random map game and I have like 7 allies and my enemy has none and then I use a cheat code to get more resources and I build an enourmous wall around my fortress. I know that's practically cheating, but come on, cheating is fun.

No cheating isn't fun, when you get 500.000 of food, gold, wood and stone. Its booring. If you play without cheating it becomes fun. Make your own army, with your own gold.
I juist don't know how can I upgrade wall?