xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
FLaKes

Ive Been Revolutionized About Gaming Revolution has awaken my inner gamer

I was just surfing until I accidentaly happened to see some more nintendo revolution and I decided to investigate about it. I was totally impressed, I read a lot of the details (controller, backwards compatability, wifi, etc.) and I bet that there is still some more to come. Seriously, I thought I had matured and that I wouldnt like games anymore after the xbox got a bit boring about a year ago. I wasnt even excited about the xbox 360 release, I was really careless about the new consoles and video games, and now that I read about the revolution, its like if the inner gamer inside of me has awaken. Right now Im probably going to start saving money so that I can buy it whenever it is that it comes out. Anybody know the date? I dont want to be saving money forever.

lol....supposably the realease date is supposed to be late this year...around november ..lol i cant wait till its release..and i have already started saving..im hoping to get almost all the decent realease gear with it..which includes my money for extra controllers..all of the first party games ;)..all the crappy carrys cases..the LOT lol...cant wait :huh:

like, lol...... then we can all play kewl cartoony crap, lol...... i <3 gimiix!!1Anyway (sorry, Razor - I can't help making fun of people who annoy me with their incomprehensible chatter - only a very small amount of offense inteded), the very first Nintendo Entertainment System, the Super NES, the 64 - I loved them all right from the start. But once the game cube came along, it seemed to simply lose it. Maybe I just grew out of it, I don't know. But I have little other than contempt for everything related to the company that emerged post-64 era. I mean seriously - Mario Sunshine? Luigi's Mansion? What the hell? Mario and Luigi were fantastic little Italian plumbers who collected coins which shot out of a green vertically-tilted pipe. At the risk of sounding like an '?ber' geek, the original Mario was something I wasted many an hour on after school in the elementary (and, to a lesser extent, early junior high) years, bouncing on tortoises and headbutting blocks. The new Mario game(s?) seem to, although I haven't played them a great deal, lost that simplistic awesomeness that I'm sure many people of or around my age reflect on with fond memories.And now here come the pro-GameCuber's to yell at me...

Exactly!! I definetely agree with you Spectre, the same thing happened to me with the gamecube, I had to sell my gamecube to buy an xbox because I couldnt stand the games that were coming out, besides since me and my friends started college we couldnt play smash bros. melee anymore, So I sold my gamecube and got the xbox and played .... halo, gta and halo 2.... after a couple months I sold my xbox and dedicated my time to music and studying. I thought I would never spend money on a videogame like I used to, and that I would never again be the first in line to get a next gen console. I have also realized that I no longer care about graphics, I prefer game play and lasting appeal way before I could even care about graphics, I can definetely tell you that I still think some old 8 bit and 16 bit and 32 and 64 games are way better than some new top end graphic boring games.Thats why I think that Nintendo Revolution IS going to be a revolution, I mean, playing with the controller that way is going to be awesome, I can see me playing vs my grandma (yeah right, I really doubt they are going to attract grandparents) J/K. I just want it because I know that I will be able to play the past nintendo games, I would love to play duck hunt again and the olympics game were you had the mat and invite my cousins to play just like when we were 6 year olds. Though I doubt it. I wish it could have old sega games, like Toe Jam & Earl which was one of my favorite games of all time (see Im not a nintendo Hardcore fan, I just play what I like.)

like, lol...... then we can all play kewl cartoony crap, lol...... i <3 gimiix!!1
Anyway (sorry, Razor - I can't help making fun of people who annoy me with their incomprehensible chatter - only a very small amount of offense inteded), the very first Nintendo Entertainment System, the Super NES, the 64 - I loved them all right from the start. But once the game cube came along, it seemed to simply lose it. Maybe I just grew out of it, I don't know. But I have little other than contempt for everything related to the company that emerged post-64 era. I mean seriously - Mario Sunshine? Luigi's Mansion? What the hell? Mario and Luigi were fantastic little Italian plumbers who collected coins which shot out of a green vertically-tilted pipe. At the risk of sounding like an 'über' geek, the original Mario was something I wasted many an hour on after school in the elementary (and, to a lesser extent, early junior high) years, bouncing on tortoises and headbutting blocks. The new Mario game(s?) seem to, although I haven't played them a great deal, lost that simplistic awesomeness that I'm sure many people of or around my age reflect on with fond memories.

And now here come the pro-GameCuber's to yell at me...

Raar im going to yell at you..lol j/k :huh: i am a hardcore nintendo fan.....doesnt stop me thinking about GC's issues that you explain spectre....anyway before this topic gets hijaked by the whole immaturity issue thing...
im going to give the revoloution a chance like i did with GC ..i will not mind if it is a dissapointment though..ive really only bought games that appealed to me...gaming market doesnt mean nothing to me ..aslong as i get my dose of Metroid & Zelda ;)