xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
wansuen

Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst Worth paying for it?

I just started playing Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst because they have a two week trial period that you don't have to pay the 9 dollars every 28 days (why not just give us the month?). It seems an alright game so far. The graphics look pretty dated now though. I have guild wars and WoW already but I stopped my WoW account because I didn't think that the amount of time I played was worth the 15 dollars a month. Anyone else play Phantasy Star Online BB and have some sort of opinion about it and how it may compare to games like guild wars, WoW, or FFXI which is the other game that I am considering playing excpect it looks very involving to play. And I don't want to have to spend the first 3 hours just learning how the game works.

BB graphics and downloadPhantasy Star Online Blue Burst

First of all, I know that this is probably from like 2 years ago, but just incase u might wanna know that you can download this game at http://www.schtserv.com/ and go to "Download full PSOBB with JP patch" and download it through megaupload. And then, u could go to the same website and go to game controls download. That gives u an entire range of the controls for it. Plus PSOBB isnt a addicting game like WoW. If you think you are addicted to the game, then get some help because BB isnt addictive at all, either u need help or you are choosing to play as long as you are. Second BB is the best game that sonicteam/sega has made ever. Still their best hit in the world. So if you are looking for a MMORPG then BB is your ticket. Added on to the fact that you don't have to pay anymore. WoW and all those other games are fun, but not to the standards of the 600 or so weapons and armor that u can get on BB. BB is waaaaay better so I say get full game and play. Easy to play and really fun, most people will take a oportunity like this and I hop that u will too.

-Wyatt Ridgway