xisto Community
TSW

Noah's Classifieds Problem

Hell,I recently attempted to install Noah's Classifieds using fantastico, what I end up getting is:SELECT * FROM classifieds_globalsettingsTable 'theslut_clss1.classifieds_globalsettings' doesn't existIs there a problem with fantastico and the install of Noah's Classifieds? I haven't seen any other postings related to this.

I just added the script onto my site and had no problems. Only difference is that I am at Xisto.com, but I think the fantastico software is the same. Are there any restrictions on Xisto - Web Hosting or on your level of service about the number of mysql databases? Have you un-installed and tried a re-install? That's probably should be your first procedure to try to remedy this problem. Keep us posted on the progress. Thanks.

All softwares by Fantatico are installed on our servers directly by NETENBURG CO. We have no control over the individual workings of the script and hence We really cannot help much. The only control we have over this is, the version to fetch from Netenburg. On Delta, to keep all the scripts to their latest editions, We have tweeked the setting to update our server with Current release. Also, please update us with your web hosting plans.