xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
wmportugal

My Last Sig R/C PLZ

Color composition and render separated by nice background flare worked out very nicely. The first thing I noticed was that it was difficult to read what it said, "Akuma" I initially read it as Kuma...so the font could be brighter. I can hear our sig gurus next comment: use some kind of border. lol And I have to say it's bit 2-d like without a savvy border.My rating for this will be 8.5/10 Nice job! The brush work seems to be very original and you should think about writing a tutorial on how you created your background.

Hello. It looks nice to don`t say more. I like colours for it. Render ir *cool*!!! Background - if it`s brushing it`s perfect. At all everything is nice blended, but i don`t like text:)!

Nice sig overall 9/10.. I like the render and the brushing tou used and the pattern lines looks good on it ;).. but maybe try moving the big text on other side because it's too dark in that corner.. and the pixelfont text too make it bt brighter.. but ir looks good overall :huh: