xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
misere

How Do I Get Over Him? Hes never going to be mine, but I cant get him out of my hea

I think about a boy I know every day since the day I met him. We live very far away from eachother, so it should be easier for me to forget he ever excists. :angry: NOT! He's every day on my mind even for one second. But I just live my life. I call him once in 6 months or something, I see him twice in 6 months I guess. This guy, he also has everyday another chick he goes out with. He is a real *BLEEP* :angry: , but I do know why he does that. It's because he thinks every girl is gonna hurt them , he leaves them before they can. But I know, and I told him I really love him, and just tried to make him understand that I will never hurt him. And he knows that. And one time he said to me he could love me so much back, but that he would hurt me, that he was'nt right for me. So I guess, he just has some issues why he's acting the way he does, especially with those different girls all the time. He just tries to protect himself being hurt. Maybe you should let him know how you feel about him. Maybe he's just being afraid of being hurt by these girls too. You never know. I don't want to give you hope, now that you actually think you are actually getting over him. But actually you can get over him, but still think about him. That's what I'm doing actually. I have accepted the distance between us, but I still think about him. But I don't worry about him anymore.