xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
InvestADime

Final Destination 3? Did anyone see it?

I saw it last night, the day it came out in theatres. Great movie. This was a great ending for the series. Well, I think it is the end... pretty sure. They've gone too far with it.

I'm a big fan of the series and the whole idea is orignial. The first one was outstanding. The second was disappointing. And this one, for me, surpassed the first one.

I give it a 4 1/2 stars out of 5.

I also saw this a few weeks after it came out, the film was really quite enjoyable, although I think the blood effects had gone a little over the top into unreal territory... I agree with yotu about this having a great ending and it would be a wise place for them to stop the series. They managed to follow on perfectly from the others, and even not having seen 2 this made perfect sense.it had class:angry:

I saw this movie when it first come out and thought it was awesome!After watching numbers 1 and 2 and seeing all the gruesome ways they end up dying number 3 deffinately tops all of them off.Pretty good to come up with those scenarioes..Hopefully they continue the serious and bring out a number 4 :)