xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
beeseven

Bill Nye Got Married!

Good for him! I learned so much from him back in elementary school. Plus at the time his shows were hillarious, especially when he'd do rap covers about pollution and stuff. I remeber one of my teachers even told the class that she had a crush on him.

I remember going to science class being able to watch Bill Nye. He is the only really cool person to watch for science in my opinion. When you sit there and compare him to one of the scientist who makes a scince type film for students and just puts strait facts with nothing to help a person comprehend the information, it makes Bill Nye seem like a god.

I've seen Bill Nye recently on news channels explaining things. We've all gotten older since Bill Nye the Science Guy was on.I didn't think that show was stupid at all. And I was already "grown up" when it was on. LOL. I watched it with my little sister and the kids that I babysat at the time. It was very educational but in a way that was entertaining. We used to watch that and Kratt's Creatures- which was way better than Zooboomafoo or whatever it's called, but that's a different subject.

When I watched his videos in science class I always thought he was pretty cool. Made science a little more interesting for a little kid with a short attention span like I was. In fact we still watch his videos in science and they are a good learning experience even though we are in a higher grade. He seemed like he was getting up there in age so I am happy for him that he got married.

Didn't take him too long :angry:Fairly old before he got married eh? I don't know his exact age, nor do I intend on researching it (I'll leave that to you), but I thought he was an older guy back in the days I watched that show...