xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
psychiccyberfreak

What Is Seccond Life?

Seccond life is kind of like an MMORPG, exept it is free. You can get a premium account, or a free account. There is no goal of the game, but it is still fun. You can make your own person, make stuff and sell it, buy land (in the premium account) and you can have friends! You can script stuff in this, which is the cool part, so you can make addons and stuff. There are events that happen all the time! You can sell stuff like I said, but you can buy/sell currency too! If you make some money in seccond life, you can convert it into real money online and get paid to do this. This is really fun. You can attach any item on to your body (which is kind of funny) and stuff. Check it out. http://ww17.seccondlife.com/

Lol it sounds good...just the fact i do not hae a mobile phone for identity for the registration sucks :huh:.theres no way im giving them my creditcard details >: (