xisto Community
andrescasta

Problem With Wpa Plan

Hello, i have a Windows Plan in Xisto - Web Hosting and i transfering my domain kservice.com.ar , i uploaded all the files of my web site in the folder kservic/kservice.com.ar/

Including an index.html file,

But when i tryed to see my site

(by the ip address because the dns are not updated yet)

Appear an error page like this:

Under Construction

The site you are trying to view does not currently have a default page. It may be in the process of being upgraded and configured.

Please try this site again later. If you still experience the problem, try contacting the Web site administrator.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you are the Web site administrator and feel you have received this message in error, please see "Enabling and Disabling Dynamic Content" in IIS Help.

To access IIS Help

1. Click Start, and then click Run.

2. In the Open text box, type inetmgr. IIS Manager appears.

3. From the Help menu, click Help Topics.

4. Click Internet Information Services.

At this time the ip address of my site is this one:

Could you give me support please

Thanks for your time

Make sure your index.html file is placed in the correct directory./public_html/index.php

yeah you need to be carefull because any thing can happened and you can fall into some matters you would not even know how to get out so be carfull of what you are doing and mine you mess up your folders

Notice from KuBi:
Huh? Spam? I don't see how this helps him. Verbal warning issued.

The Windows plan doesn?t have a public_html folder, the issue is resolved by accessing the site using the subdomain and not the ip.I have another problem with a flash player that use a flash video file, i put the relative path of it in the swf configuration, but the swf don't find the video file, so i tryed making a basic link to the file (like a download link), and the file is not find too? The domain is still waiting for the dns update so i am using a subdomain.Any sugestion??

Hi,The Email you posted at our support center was resolved and things are working fine now. (You confirmed it.)Is there anything else in this thread which you want further help on ?Thanks.