xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
IvoMan

The Game Zone My Forum

Hey Guys,

Would be much appreciated if I could get some reviews on my Forum...

Its about a Week old and growing pretty fast, and I noticed it would be great to have a site to go with it, but for now what do you think of the forum?

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

P.S I am not currently with Xisto just awaiting authorization, when I do transfer the forum will be coming with me.

as before, it's hard to review a forum, everyone has theme these days so there's not much to say about them.but i must say taht the logo for ur forum looks awesome! so does the theme of the forum <_<

You have a really nice forum there. I agree with the others; a beautiful logo and forum layout. But since it's hard to review a forum by the content/quality, I'll just give my comments on the layout:

I don't really like the huge banner/I don't know how to call it, that appears above the posts and beneath the menu when you view a topic. It's a waste of space, just take a look: link to a topic so you can see what I mean.

I'm also not so fond on the fact that every post is shown in a some sort of box. But you probably don't understand what I mean by that, I'm to vague <_< .

Besides my negative comments, I want to wish you succes with your online community.

Yeah i know what you mean.I know how hard it is to review a forum these days!I Can help anyone who needs help in setting up a phpBB forum, I would like to recieve something in return for my services <_<I will bring back another item for review as soon as its all up and running :blink:Thanks Guys

Your forum fits with the site Theme its very nice i give your Forum a seven out of ten! Try and get somemore users then it will be cool as heck! Also this is not for forum but its for your site get some kind of gallery to put your screen shots of games thats would get you more users :) good luck with your site from BWiZ