xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
far3

Reload This Page Geometry Wars For Pc [download]

I was searching around online for a pc version of this game and this guy on the gamestop forums made one--pretty sure its the one of the first pc renderings of it. Anyways, so i downloaded it and it works very well on my laptop, great refresh rate and everything. Mind you, it's still in its beta ".5" form so I'm sure he'll make some massive changes before its officially released.

I have the xbox corded controller, and it works like a charm. It even has vibration--which I don't get on the 360 due to my controller being wireless.

Direct Download [Current Version]
Update/Release Notes

With Xbox Controller:
Go to the "hgewars.ini" and change the zeroes of the "gamepad=0
gamepad360=0" to 1s. Controls are exactly like the 360 game.

Keyboard:
WSAD are the movements, Arrow Keys are the fire buttons--or you can use the mouse to fire. Space is the bomb. Enter is full screen (might have to change the hgewars.ini to 1 under fullscreen to toggle Enter as a function button) No pause button.

Oops forgot the Links hehe

Direct Download [Current Version]
Update/Release Notes
Now remember

With Xbox Controller:
Go to the "hgewars.ini" and change the zeroes of the "gamepad=0
gamepad360=0" to 1s. Controls are exactly like the 360 game.

Keyboard:
WSAD are the movements, Arrow Keys are the fire buttons--or you can use the mouse to fire. Space is the bomb. Enter is full screen (might have to change the hgewars.ini to 1 under fullscreen to toggle Enter as a function button) No pause button.

It gets fun once your in the 20,000s

Very nice indeed, I just don't understand why people say they don't get vibration on their xbox 360 wireless controllers because I do :S very strange-jacobbbb

That game is sweet! I think I found something kind of like that as a flash game online, but it was a boat and a bunch of other boats shooting at you and stuff. It's a lot funner when you use the controller, though, because with the flash game, you used the mouse to aim, and it kept going off the game, and it wouldn't work. But you can't have that problem with this game. It's got some pretty cool graphics, too.

IMPRESSIVE!

Reload This Page Geometry Wars For Pc [download]

Wow, good work! It'll be really awesome if you can incorporate controller config for gamepads (specifically any ol' generic dual-axis pad) or, at least if you could make the firing work like the throttle (to mimic the geometry wars)..

Maybe put the guns on the JKLI keys and put the throttle on ASDW.

Otherwise, keep it up, this is sweet!