xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Moneymaker

Trap17 Ladies? All the women at trap17 come on in

We should make a thread for girls! dont ask me why, just somehting to do, and i think they deserce a little more attention, because this website is mostly made up on men, am i right? well to all the girls, its a preasant from me to you. lol. So come on in and talk about yourself, your boyfriend, family, whatever. Go nuts.

Cool, i would like to hear what the ladies on this site have to say. Very good idea. *Clapping*

Yeah...I bet you made this post to get all the gossip and inside stories and secrets out of girls....NOSEY people......PSH...Only joking....Oh how many girls do you think there are here ?? ....That are 13 ???

um i wouldn't mind gettin some gossip outa the girls. There are im guessing...um...about maybe...1

I would assume probably not that many. But message boards usually are male dominated because we have no lives. ^^ wait.. yes I do.. dammit ?><!

Psh, we're all equal.. aparently.. o-O except when it goes against them.. Ionno, to be honest, there are more girls around you than you think, they just pretend to be guys because it's easier.. >_> IT's hard for us to understand thatGirls, don't want thousands of horny 12 year olds asking for pictures.. if we had thousands of horny girls asking us for pictures, we'd probably feel cool.. O_o and possibly kinda scared that the only people to like us are 12 yr old girls..psh.. this topic has no point other than to find out what members are girls, so users know when to feel speical .o_O and don't lie, when an girl tells you something you done is cool, you do feel better than if it where a guy telling you

of course you do...cuz it means more to us....i guess...but i dont think there are any horny 12 year olds here... if there are..then ....just go away... i guess...

of course you do...cuz it means more to us....i guess...
but i dont think there are any horny 12 year olds here... if there are..then ....just go away... i guess...

No, but there is a horny thirteen... ermm.. nevermind. <_<

Anyway... I don't believe in choosing a person based on sex, religion or whatever... kind of like Dr. Seuss. :blink: