xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
WDSnav

Getting "page Cannot Be Displayed" Error Frequently

ok lately when I have been browsing these forums i'll get the page cannot be displayed error out of a random time, my browser does not do this on other websites and this really pissed me of this mourning when I typed up a big paragraph and clicked the post new topic button and it lagged then gave me the page cannot be displayed error and I seen that the messaged submited but it didn't give my hosting credits!GRRR this made me so angry! Can you please fix these page cannot be displayed error?Thank you!

You're a new comer so you are not up to speed on what's gonig on with our forum. Please refer to all Alters and Notices section, as all members have been aware for some time.Our forum is undergoing through forum upgrade from version 2.0.4 to 2.1.4 It is expected to have glitches here and then when OpaQue is making modifications.It is advised to compose your replies off line--for example use your Word program or Notepad--and copy your post to the forum. If the forum happens to hault you can then always copy it back again. A simple measure for a simple question. :rolleyes: