xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Zenchi

[may Be Mature] Brought To You By Msn Today.. (See Disclaimer)

Posted Image

Brought to you by me, Zenchi. <_<

Unfortunately no Ralph Nader... He's always there though.

Disclaimer: This is in no way related to MSN, anything on that picture is reserved to it's rightful owner. I only claim that I wrote what is in the very (crappy) white boxes.

lol that was pretty funny. keep up the good work zenchi. who are you voting for?i dont think im going to vote...vote or die i chose ... neitheri should start teh dont vote and win campaign

thats' really creative. But there's an option on the paint program that lets the background be transparent when you write the words. I think you used MS paint. Well I think its better this way because your words are small and if you put it again'st the image it wouldn't show. So good job. I'm retarded being critical and observant. lol. sorry. Well I'm not that creative like you yet. Those "jeans" will kick in some day.

Ha ha ha! Very funny. Well, I'm not voting simply because I'm not old enough to. But if I could vote, I would NOT vote for Bush. I guess I'd vote for Kerry. I don't know. Also you can't believe anything they say. I wonder who will win... I hope not Bush.Yea, if the background was transparent, the words would be hard to see. That's very creative, I guess.

it's over two years already, CinnamorollTK, and it was on a free image hosting. since the image is now broken, and outdated, this is now closed. :P