xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dymonz

Cpanel Login

I cant log into my cpanelAn I am sure I got all the Username and password info right. It could be a problem with my browser but i dont know I have tried a few timesI dont know maybe I have the password wrong or something because the FTP doesnt want to work either. I am going to try a feww more things but I still think it is the password or something

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Please do not double post. You can edit your own post and add more information.

You need to provide more information on how you are attempting to access your cPanel.

For example, have you tried to access it by doing yourSite.trap17.com/cpanel or http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ ? Search the forum before making a topic for these information have been posted previously.

Check in my signature Xisto Readme and you'll see the proper way to set your FTP settings. Remember, it's ftp.yourSite.trap17.com as FTP address. And do not use forum ID and password. You've selected different ID and password for your cPanel when you were activating for hosting.