xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
WDSnav

My Feeback On Trap17(positive)

I like these forums, the admins are supportave and friend and another major thing, the site is very user friendly, you just fill out a couple of forums and you have a nice bannerless site!I can't hardly believe that you guys would give us free hosting for just posting on these forums. I like this because I enjoy chatting on forums and I really enjoy making them and putting mods in them. Thanks for your aweseome services ! P.S. I still havn't actually got my service yet but so far I have really liked these forums!

Yeah, I agree with you. I like forums, and chatting alot too. Yep it is a great service. I hope you get your hosting soon, you're almost there. Just becareful about your post's. The admins checks everything closely. So yeah, enjoy your stay at this forum, and I'll see you around. :rolleyes:

well who wouldn't like the forums? i mean sure the ads are on here, but its better than having them on your site..the admins are awsome and they answer any queries you have almost instantly! Its a real friendly forum that i look forward to coming to and posting on when i get home from school have fun here. and im sure you will get you hosting credits, and your website up and running really soon!