xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
arnz

You At Sport What sports did you play (past and present).. and how did you go?

Hockey (owns all sports)- I've been playing hockey since I was six, now I'm playing for my high schools varsity team along with a AA team that I made, I play everything, where ever the coach puts me, usually left wing, thats my favorite anyway so I dont mind.Lacrosse - I've played lacrosse for 2 years now and I still dont know much about it and I still suck in somewaysGolf - Usually a hockey players second best and second most favorite sport, and well I fit into the usual. I've been playing since I was eight and I'm pretty good, made my high schools team last year.

I played Cricket. I am a opener batsman, who comes and fire and give the team a spark needed to score big runs. i am too a All Rounder. I loved to play fast bowlers. :P

Alright...here's my history of a few sports I played (and in some cases still play) to date:Swimming - In my pre-teens/teens, I was a member of a local competitive swimming club and took part in many swim meets in the city. I wouldn't say that I was a fast swimmer, but I was fairly good. I think the only swimming stroke I struggled at was the butterfly. Still swim for leisure whenever I get the chance.Baseball - Got into this one at around the same time as the competitive swimming. Took part in the local Little League, but I really struggled offensively. At least my fielding skills were good, and I had a good throwing arm (My position was in the outfield). I gradually improved my hitting skills and became more confident in both aspects of my game, but I know for sure that would NEVER make a power hitter.Hockey - Never played the game professionally, but I took part in street hockey (large parking lot or neighbourhood street) with my friends. Apart from that, I also played some hockey on the canal near the university I attended with some friends who lived in the same dormitory.Basketaball - I took part in some local tournaments, and my ability was quite good at the time. No slam dunks, mind you, but I could do some great lay-ups. Still enjoy playing basketball even now.

soccer - I have been playing soccer for about 11 years now. I played JV in my sophmore year in high school and right now I'm playing indoor with my club team.basketball - quit after I got cut from the seventh grade teamtrack - running the 800, 1600, and 3200 for the second year in a row. I have my first meet for the year tommorowbaseball - I played it at a recreational level for about 11 years. Still love playing it, but I don't think I'm good enough to make the high school team