xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
xsize

What Computer Company Better?

What Computer company better?  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm a microsoft fan. They have always been at the tops of the lists. They make mostly good products, but who doesn't have a flop now and then, you can't say no one. I have used other products from other leading comapnies but I still would take microsoft of everything else. Blizzard does come close though.

do u mean Microsoft in general, if so, DOWN WITH MICROSOFT! (in my opinion!) if only their Games Studios! Go Microsoft Games Studios and especially Bungie! I vote for Blizzard for making Starcraft games.xboxrulz

Do you mean "gaming software"?Geez I hate EA because they bought out Maxis and Westwood and screw up the chances of the two companies making better games. (Trust me, if EA haven't bought Maxis and Westwood I am sure they can come up with games more thrilling than the Sims or Red Alert 2".Hey have you thought of any Japan-based companies? I think that KOEI and KONAMI is great in making those games. Say Winning Eleven or Romance of the Three Kingdoms?Well I forgot the company who designed the Final Fantasy Series, but they are great too.

They're more like game developers rather than computer companies..well at least some of the ones you listed up there areand you need way more companies in there. the world has changed! it is not 1998 anymore where only a few companes make video games..to name a few of the big ones your missing: Infinity Ward, Bio Ware, Valve, Pandemic (though they're now dead), Rockstar and alot more others!

Blizzard, because they have never dissapointed me. They're games are extrememly addictive and fun. Luckily I don't waste my days playing WoW because I am not that much of an electronics geek but if you are bored one afternoon than turn on your computer and play something from Blizzard!!! That shoudl be some sort of cheesy advertisement. :P

If your talking about game publisher then i choose UbiSoft. I don't know why, but they seem to have adventure games/experiences that i really get into. After that i'd probably select THQ, they have a good line up. I'm not sure what the question is, developer, publisher, console producer, all? You can't compare apples to oranges, except the fact that they are both fruits.

Edited by inverse_bloom (see edit history)