xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
spy_charly

Free Shopping Cart! ...that can sell programs?

hello guys, i have put this post here since i want to make money by selling my own creations, programs mainly on the internet and i was looking for a cart that has activated the option or that could be able to sell programs.I mean what if the client wants to download the program just after he or she made the transaction?, could i embed the file location or hide it?, do you know any shopping cart that can do it?I tried by using paypal, but it seems it is not available, at least as a default solution and making mine would be a disaster and i would waste a lot of time. Hope you have heard about one guys...thanx in advance

use one of the shopping cart programs on fantastico. They are easy to install, and usually are secure. Did you know that it is actually safer to buy online then to buy in a store? Remember the whole double swipe case? yeah, as long as you know what you are doing, a web based store is easy.

Good script is AFCommerce. - For free

This is a full and complete online store with both a storefront and administration area, which can be easily installed, configured, and maintained over a web-based interface. The AFCommerce project is one of the newest and fastest growing communities on the internet for open source commerce solutions. The source code is extremely easy to customize and add to. The purpose of the AFCommerce project is to break the standard for commerce solutions started by other open source communities that are overly complicated and complex to configure. Afcommerce runs on the powerful PHP scripting language, the reliable Apache web server, and the popular MySQL database server. With no special requirements, Afcommerce is able to run on any PHP 4.0 or higher enabled web server running on Linux, Solaris, BSD, Mac OS X, and Microsoft Windows environments.

hi again!...i installed the script but it doesnt work in my site, if someone could help me.I downloaded AFCommerce and installed it, i follow the steps of the installation but at the time of testing it, it shows me a message that says to check my installation, i downloaded the Linux version, (i dont know much about that) thinking that it might be similar to Unix that is the actual server i am hosted....any ideas?