xisto Community
sfgfan10

Hello!

Hello sfgfan10 welcome to the Xisto Family. :rolleyes: The free hosting that Xisto offers is the Best of which I've so far encountered.So please post sensibly and start collecting your credits. You'll find lots of useful and intresting posts ranging from Deep Core of Programming to the Day to day life. Enjoy yourself being a member of this forum, because here you'll find the Friendliest Admin and Mods. You'll even get proper reply for all your queries and Posts. Happy Posting..... :)

Hello sfgfan10 welcome to the Xisto Family. :rolleyes:

The free hosting that Xisto offers is the Best of which I've so far encountered.

So please post sensibly and start collecting your credits.

You'll find lots of useful and intresting posts ranging from Deep Core of Programming to the Day to day life.

Enjoy yourself being a member of this forum, because here you'll find the Friendliest Admin and Mods.  You'll even get proper reply for all your queries and Posts.

Happy Posting.....  :)

225672[/snapback]

thanks!

Welcome... I just got my hosting accepted and although I've never really used CPanel myself I found it pretty easy to use. Also it seems pretty fast although I only have used it once or twice but it speeds through on my dial up connection :rolleyes:Happy Posting and hope you get hosted soon!

hello, I'm new here. I'm trying to eventually get enough credits to post a website for a project on homelessness. I already have a personal website on a paid hosting service, digitalzhoffman.com.

Thanks!

225656[/snapback]

hi also. welcome to Xisto forums. Here you can find great topics to discuss in and interact with. Also, you can get great web hosting for FREE. so stay active and good luck with your site

Welcome to the T17 community! I think you'll find a lot of threads and topics that'll interest you. As well, the people here are friendly and very supportive. If you run into a problem, don't hesitate to ask. Hope you enjoy your stay here and feel free to come back and post often. Don't worry about the credits. You can build them up quickly if you make several good quality posts.Have fun and we'll see you on the boards!

Welcome to the T17 community! I think you'll find a lot of threads and topics that'll interest you. As well, the people here are friendly and very supportive. If you run into a problem, don't hesitate to ask. Hope you enjoy your stay here and feel free to come back and post often. Don't worry about the credits. You can build them up quickly if you make several good quality posts.
Have fun and we'll see you on the boards!

thanks, and nice signature!

Hello sfgfan10 and welcome to the community!I would like to take this moment to wish you the best of luck on the future of your website and an enjoyable time during your stay here at Xisto.com. Don't forget to post often as it will gain you credits and allow your free account to remain active and your site online without any troubles. Good luck once again and I hope to engage in some interesting conversations with you on the forums sometime in the near future!