xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
stevenufc291088

You Know I Know

just a rap i wrote....plz let me no wat u thinkYou Know I Know(Chorus)You Know, I ain?t goin? nowhere I?m staying on fireAnd I know that if I go I?ll come back much higher?Cos you know I knowAnd I know you knowThat I know about you but I ain?t here for the ride(Verse)Going back toThe old school rulesThe media was coolThey make you famous n?allBut that was all bull ? s**tThey just look for someone who?s down and then they take a hitDon?t get caught up in the mixIf you do ya?ll end up regretting inIt?s just a load of tricksEvery bit of it it?s s**tWhen I was younger I always wanted to be famousI didn?t realise I?d need so much f*****g patienceIt?s the same every day in the paperAnother rapper?s b***h claimin that he raped herIt?s like we?re being victimised by the PaparazziIt?s propaganda, a tactic used by the Nazi?sAnd I ain?t even made it yet but I?ve a bad nameJust ?cos I?m a rapper and I?m white but who?s to blameIt?s not like I?m on my own I?ve got Em by my sideBut I doubt he?d let me rideSo I guess it?s back to that 9-5All my lifeI?ve been waitin for this day to comeIntroducing myself, me and fame become oneBut it wasn?t what I thought it would beLife as a celebrity just ain?t the one for meBut it?s a small price to pay with the packetSo this time I?m determined im?a crack it(Chorus) You Know, I ain?t goin? nowhere I?m staying on fireAnd I know that if I go I?ll come back much higher?Cos you know I knowAnd I know you knowI ain?t goin? nowhere I?m staying on fireAnd I know that if I go I?ll come back much higher?Cos you know I knowAnd I know you knowThat I know about you but I ain?t here for the ride(Verse) If you think ICould go to your sideYou wrongBring it onCome and get itIf not then forget it?Cos I ain?t waitin for longWhat?s wrong?Don?t you like it when I, take a stand for myselfMake a band of myselfGet around you with stealthMan I?m rich in wealthBut I?d prefer it in healthWhat the hell!?Oh wellI never made it to jailI knew if I did my family couldn?t afford the bailBut I can?t lie about it I had a good life growing upCompared to the hood life I had so f*****g muchExcept respect and loyalty towards othersThat?s what you get in the hood you learn to love your brothersSomeone to cover for you when you need itIt brings out the mother in you, I couldn?t believe itThe difference between this and thatSomeone to protect your backI don?t have thatBut what I do have is thisThe strength to come back from being dissedSo the media, you wanna play your tricksI ain?t gonna cry about itIt?ll take more hitsBut I know you lie about itWhat you writes all s**t(Bridge)And you know, everybody thrives on hitsAnd I know, it ain?t gonna arrive that quickBut we know, we can make it if we just don?t quitEveryone knows, the media?s full of dirty tricksAnd you know, everybody thrives on hitsAnd I know, it ain?t gonna arrive that quickBut we know, we can make it if we just don?t quitEveryone knows, the media?s full of dirty tricks(Chorus) You Know, I ain?t goin? nowhere I?m staying on fireAnd I know that if I go I?ll come back much higher?Cos you know I knowAnd I know you knowI ain?t goin? nowhere I?m staying on fireAnd I know that if I go I?ll come back much higher?Cos you know I knowAnd I know you knowThat I know about you but I ain?t here for the ride(Bridge)And you know, everybody thrives on hitsAnd I know, it ain?t gonna arrive that quickBut we know, we can make it if we just don?t quitEveryone knows, the media?s full of dirty tricksAnd you know, everybody thrives on hitsAnd I know, it ain?t gonna arrive that quickBut we know, we can make it if we just don?t quitEveryone knows, the media?s full of dirty tricks(Chorus)You Know, I ain?t goin? nowhere I?m staying on fireAnd I know that if I go I?ll come back much higher?Cos you know I knowAnd I know you knowThat I know about you but I ain?t here for the ride