xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
x2crazy4shadyx

Resident Evil 4, Realeased To Pc

Posted Image

The sequence of one of the most wonderfull and embelmatic survival horror games may be launched this spring, for PC plataform.

One of the best 2005 games originally launched to GameCube may be converted later to Playstation 2, Best Graphics and a new mecaninc play system are his new features.

Runs a rumor that the game may jump from the consoles to computer in this spring, after the online stor already accepting reservs. To be more specific 31 March its the launch date.

Resident Evil 4 tell us a story of Leon Kennedy , the previous Hero in Resident Evil 2. Has passed 6 years since the destruction of Raccon City ( Resident Evil3) and the Umbrella Corporation, responsabile for the T-Virus that spread trhu the city, was forced to close her activity. Leon, an Ex-Cop of Raccoon City its now a government agent north american and was pointed to save presidents daugther, Ashley, kidnapted by an unknow group. The leads takes him to Europe ( Spain ) where he discover one strange Religious Cult, with the objective to conquer the world.

The rest i will let you discouver by u self.

Posted Image

68369[/snapback]

Ive heard thats a really good game. This'll give Xbox players a chance to play it. It seems more like a PC type of game than a console game to me, but thats me. Youll probably need a really good graphics card to run it.

Personally, I don't think that releasing Resident Evil 4 to the Pc is the greatest of ideas. In my opinion at least, the Game Cube release of the game from capcom was the best, even compared to the playstation 2 one.