xisto Community
vblk

Which Is The Best Mobile What do you think was the best model

i would prefer u Nokia N73 Music Edition.. its a cool set.. with gr8 style and valuable features!3.2 Megapixel CameraExternel Memory Card(Mini Sd) Slot3d Sound SystemStereo Widening +2dBand much much more...

Hey All,just checked out all your suggestions on which phone is the best...... must admit that I've got a Blackberry 8700G running on the Australian Optus network. However I used to work for Australia's biggest Telecommunications network "Telstra" Personally I've sold several hundred phones over the past 2 years, and been involved in the communications industry for 6 years in total. So if your looking for an excellent phone with good back up and very large network of support and software check out either Nokia or Sony. Nokia definately has the lead on Internet and personal use. however Sony does have a lead on Photo quality and sound quality for mp3's and clips.As for Motorola not a big fan of the moto range however the new V3X does look to have the goods with 3G network access and data files.I suppose what you really need to establish is what features your going to use with your phone, how long your going to keep this purchase and your budget.With that info I would be more then happy to reccomend a device that may suit your needs.look forward to having you let me know what your looking for in your phone. :P

I got a Motorola V557 free with my Cingular contract. I don't care about a ton of extra features, so this is actually a really great phone for me. Mostly, I just want the phone to send and receive calls and text messages. Oh, and adding my own ring tones is nice too. Beyond that, I really don't care. I have an MP3 player and a laptop: it's not like I need my phone to play music or get me online.

I honestly don't care enough about cell phones to know any of them by name.

The last cell phone I had was one of these, and I haven't used it in about 6 years:

home.aspx

It's the goldish silver one, actually.

I do happen to be getting a new one sometime this weekend though, which is lovely. I hate having no car and no phone...it's a pain in the butt when you need to get somewhere.