xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
elevenmil

Banner Requests For New Homepage and Forum

Size: 635x150 Theme: Poker RelatedRender: YesRender Theme: Anything Poker (Poker Chips, Cards, Tables)Color: Dark Blue/White/Gray/Black (Doesn't have to include all of these colors)Text: Yes. I would like two of the same images, one saying "Johnstown Poker" and the other "Johnstown Poker Forums"Other effects: Anything else if desired :)* Just to repeat, I would like two images, one that includes text "Johnstown Poker" and one that includes "Johnstown Poker Forums". One will be used in my mambo powerd homepage and the other for my forum.Thank you!

A first rough layout of what I'm thinking about...

Posted Image

As you can see the nice chip that embedded with Johnstown Poker name. For the forum, I'm thinking either

1) have 5 cards that spells out F O R U M on the corner

2) use small animation sequence and light the table's 5 rectangles with letters F O R U M

So, after talking to elevenmil it immediately showed that I have no idea what poker is lol. I used Black Jack table as the background, it turns out.

Here are my final trials:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

There are few things that I'd like to add and correct (like the word FORUM it looks bit odd...hand drawn) and I'll do that after suggestions and comments. I deliberately left out the watermark. When my banner is used, please give where the credit is due.

Wow buddy it looks great :) Very nice job. Of course you will get credit where credit is due :)

Notice from jlhaslip:
*edit* Ignore this request, elevenmil has it done already *edit*One more tiny little thingy...could you possibly stretch homepage header to 735x150? The forum image is great and only make changes if you want to :D
Thanks Buffalo I'll make sure you are recognized. Edited by jlhaslip (see edit history)

Well well now... I can't have something I lost sleep over to simple "stretch" out and deface my work :rolleyes: lol

Here is the properly proportioned one. 635 or 735... make up your mind! hahahah

Posted Image

Posted Image

elevenmil's current forum banner seems smaller than specified height... would you like for me to make it shorter? By the way, the letter R was fixed and looks much better...but the letter O is now off.

The larger homepage image looks nice!One comment that I didn't make on my last post...the "FORUM" cards overlap the final word "destination". But I think you put that there for the phrase "Western PA's ultimate texas hold'em forum." (This after delay of mental awareness)Looking good Buffalo thanks again!

I think you put that there for the phrase "Western PA's ultimate texas hold'em forum."  (This after delay of mental awareness)

225932[/snapback]

HA HA HA I knew you would get what I was trying to convey. If you think I should include the whole phrase, just let me know.