xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
vblk

The Ultimate Battle Of The Os's Which is better Windows , Linux, OR Mac

Give Yourmthoughts Which is better Windows Linux or Mac  

3 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

And again :)

oke a quote from myself from.

http://forums.xisto.com/topic/31362-best-operating-system-os/

Why do people still ask what the best operating system is?
There is no good answer for that question because it all depence on what you are planning to do with it. So no matter what a poll says on that question it is allways personal and has nothing to do with the reality.

For example:

A gamer would say windowsXP is the best because its hard to get his/her games to work in linux (if they work at all). This is mostly because of the directX protocol most games are based on.

A network operator would say *nix is the best because of the small and secure instalation.

There are 1000 arguments to make why windows is the best and 1000 why *nix is the best but does it matter?

No it does not matter at all since it all depence on what you want to do with your os.

These toopics are so lame and only good for a flamware nothing else :)

If you think about it...theres no best...its your opinion on what OS you like because you are more familiar...some people will think Mac is best mabye because its the only OS they have ever used in there life and they are unfarmiliar to other ones...in this case i would say my choise is windows because its the only type ive ever used before..im sure my opinion would be different if i had been using Mac or Linux for the past few years !!