xisto Community
illdevilinc

Frontpage Website need help finding another one

I have Microsoft office 2003 frontpage. I tried uploading to a site through ftp and then it said some pages wouldnt work. I literaly stared at the screen for like 20 min. Does anyone know any good sites that have at least 75 megs of space and frontpage ext.?
Please help i realy eant to get my site up on a reliable server with frontpage extentions.
And if any of you have been on tripod before then you will know why i want a new server. (The ads, the space, the speed, and the reliability all is terrible.)
and if any of you want to look at my site it is at This location.
Thank you too all that helps.

i see you're not yet a hosted member here, but soon will be awaiting your hosting application approval. :) if you can't wait though, you might want to try the ad-supported version of Xisto(.com) at Xisto.NET.

but i'm sure once you get hosted here at Xisto.COM, and you can maintain your hosting credits to keep your hosting alive, you will not look for another web host. :)