xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
xavierrd

Hi, Now Introducing Xavier Hola A Todos

Hi every one, I'm Xavier, from Colima M?xico. As many of you, I guess, I was looking for a free web hosting, and got here. I'm interested in programming web stuff, using PHP and MySQL mainly, in order to increase my knowledge on that matter. I also want to try as many things as possible, about photography, design, etc. Just for the record, I love music. So far, this seems to be a friendly forum, I'm sure I'll learn a lot and if possible, I will meet interesting people.Saludos a todos. :) Xavier

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Please use your signature for signing off. English titles only please. Edited.
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

welcome to Xisto. enjoy your stay. im have some mexican/dominican in me also. don't spam and make useful posts with at least 4-5 sentences. good luck with your website and stay active.

Hi there and welcome. I hope you enjoy your stay as Xisto is the best place on the net as far as good quality hosting.We have TONS of topics and posts for all your posting needs. People come on and post every few minutes or so. This makes Xisto one of the bigger forums on the net.If you need something or have a question about the hosting. Moderators and Members are really friendly and will be lad to help. Also remember to keep those good old credits up :)

Hello xavierrd and welcome to the community!I hope that you enjoy the free webhosting as much as my fellow members and I have been. Good luck on your future website and I hope that you decide to share it wish us once it is complete. Good luck once again and see ya around on the forums!