xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
darthmalis

I suck at art. I can not get graphics to look remotely decent most of the time, so I am asking for a favor. I have an avatar that I usually use on forums that doesn't quite fit. I pretty much stopped using it because it is the opposite of what it should be. My username on every forum I post on is darthmalis. This is after a character I created for the star wars RPG. He is supposed to be the same race as Yoda (in my campaighn, the race is the original sith) but he is evil, more evil than Darth Vader and Darth Sidious put together (well... not quite that evil :( ) but the avatar I usually use is a pic of Yoda with a green lightsaber. Not exactly the image of the the true dark lord of the sith I am looking for. So What I would like, if anybody is up to it, is a modification to the image below. I would like to have him wielding a red lightsaber and maybe a little something to make him look a little bit more evil. Maybe wrinkle his face a bit more like Emperor Palpatine. If you can make his robe more of black I would love it a lot. Also, if you are real spunky, the ultimate mod would be to make his skin purple. I know I am asking a lot, but it would probably be an interesting project for somebody that knew what they were doing. I don't have a lot to offer but I would give somebody all of my credits from Xisto. I am not sure at the moment how many that is but I have not spent any of them so, it should be enough to help your cause. I can also give you some credits on my banner exchange or something, if it helps inspire anybody to take on this task for me.

Thanks in advance to anybody that at least considers it. :(

Posted Image

This is my first attempt in altering color pallet for a set graphic

Posted Image

I am still in the phase of adding and altering. I'm planning to add little rip in the earlobe and a possible ear ring (piercing) to make it look "bad." ha ha Oh, and if I can (or have the time) add one eye scar to make it officially evil.

Nice addition with the lensflare, BuffaloHelp. It adds a nice "spice-up" to the image. The scar over the eye, and the rip in the earlobe would also be a nice addition. The earring might be a bit too much, but that's just my opinion. It might look nice with some shadows and highlights, and quite possibly another lensflare on the earring.

This is my first attempt in altering color pallet for a set graphic

Posted Image

I am still in the phase of adding and altering. I'm planning to add little rip in the earlobe and a possible ear ring (piercing) to make it look "bad." ha ha Oh, and if I can (or have the time) add one eye scar to make it officially evil.

224764[/snapback]

WOW!!! I am so excited! :) This is going to be the coolest avatar ever! Thank you! :)

I love the earing idea!

I was preoccupied with another banner request. I'm not good at coming up with originals but I think I could manage just manipulating existing graphic works.

Anyway, this is one with the earlobe torn. Adjusted skin color to bit deeper purple.

Posted Image