xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Cigaras

Sig Request by CiGaras

Size: standart signature size (400x100) (could be biger with sime picture parts out of frame like http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/404.png or http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/404.png )
Theme: bloody horror (authors choice)
Render: yes
Render Theme: ancient killer style, like dark rogue (male) with daggers :( (world of warcraft example), fire, blood, horror, etc.
Color: black, grey, white, dark red, dark green, etc, whatever suits more.
Text: CiG and in very small letter Sig by: Author (NO italic, font with sharp edges, graffiti or horror style, what suits more)
Other effects: whatever suits (something bloody and violante :( )

Hmm, i failed to see this request. I dont know how i missed this. Thanks for bumping! I'll see what i can do!

Lol, thanks BuffaloHelp, hope Cigaras likes it as much as you do.

WoW, awesome, truly :D but it's quite big, wont other users be mad on me for using such a big signature on forum? especialy thoose with slow internet, if you could do the assasin a bit smaller, maybe without legs coming out of frame or smthing, and a put a credit on it :) however for the moment I'll use it :rolleyes:

no, cutting down legs wasn't cool idea:) i ment to resise only the render, the person with guns :) well for true I like it a lot, however the look of assasin isn't the best :rolleyes: leather pants and he looks like "catwalking".. it looks realy awesome, but i don't know how to express myself in eanglish, mhm, but not what I would love to look like, I realy apreciate it, and I will surely use it, but still would like some other ideas or I will post a new request, thank u true fusion very much!No no, about "catwalk", mhm, i meen i would like the assasin to have a "ready to battle" station or smthing like "cloacked in shadow".thank u for your patience :D