xisto Community
malish

Google Ads Question!

If I have google ads on my site and some users click multiple times the same ad or different ones - (I DONT CLICK MY OWN ADS) - am I going to get banned for that?

223590[/snapback]

I have "Google Adsense" on my website "http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/;. Google checks the ip and if the same ip's click too many times. They can ban you. Tell the users to click like once a day. If you have multiple ads tell the users to click once on each a day. Then you'll get money. But they don't send you a check till you get like 100 dollars. So yeah becarefull with adsense. They are very cautious about this kind of stuff.

But look, why would they ban me for someone else playing with my site - kind of doesn't make sense? Because you can't control other people, which means you can get your ads destroyed by anyone who wants so?

Google checks your site to see if you are tricking people. So if they smell something fishy theyll check you. Then they would ban you. Just becareful not to tell people to click your ads. Lol i made 5 dollars so far. Just 95 more to go.

Actually, don't tell anyone to click on your ads at all. Don't even tell your friends that you can make money off the ads. Why? Because if they think they're "helping" you by <- snipped -> like 3 times a day or even 1 time a day you might get banned. It is because google records your CTR or Click through rate, and if your friend only visits say, 3 pages and clicked already on 5 ads, it isn't typical. Just remember, keep it fair, and the Gs upstairs will also keep it fair.

Try asrep}

It is never too late, just inform your friend(s) not to visit click your advertisements unless the ads itself are what they wanted to see and visit. There is a huge difference in click-through between clicking for money purpose and <- snipped -> for wanting to know more about the ads. Google guys are smart enough to know the difference. And the best way is not to tell even your friends about the ads. Let them visit the site and see the advertisements.}

Do not cheat. Don't tell people to click your ads. If your adclicks increase suddenly, REMOVE the ads to balance it out. You should be slowly increasing in revenue, not trying to cheat google. Also, no matter what ad you see, do not ever click on them, don't even tell anyone to click on them. Also, don't log in from another computer. Always keep your ads in your reach, and monitor them every day. Well that's what I do...

Do not cheat. Don't tell people to click your ads. If your adclicks increase suddenly, REMOVE the ads to balance it out. You should be slowly increasing in revenue, not trying to cheat google. Also, no matter what ad you see, do not ever click on them, don't even tell anyone to click on them. Also, don't log in from another computer. Always keep your ads in your reach, and monitor them every day. Well that's what I do...

223696[/snapback]

I think google needs to rethink their system...whats the use of having ads on your site.....arent they supposed to be clicked....the system is bad also because if you depend on the adsense funds to run your site,your competitors can use that as exploit to keep you from getting any adsense cash which can bring down the site

I ain't sure about this but my friend said you can click as much as you want but if you get same ip clicking it more then once, they money you get drops down so you don't get as much until your adsense resets which is when you get your first 100$. If google catchs anyone using a proxie to get you money they will ban you.

It seems we're getting a lot different arguments concerning the use of Google Adsense. I'm currently looking into it myself, and it seems like a fair system. Just be patient and be fair, and you'll be rewarded.

I have "Google Adsense" on my website "http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/;. Google checks the ip and if the same ip's click too many times. They can ban you. Tell the users to click like once a day. If you have multiple ads tell the users to click once on each a day. Then you'll get money. But they don't send you a check till you get like 100 dollars. So yeah becarefull with adsense. They are very cautious about this kind of stuff. If any problems happen google will email you immediately..

i m not sure if google has fixed its action against such cases but this is wat happened to my friendwell, my friend had told some of his friends to <- snipped -> ads on his site and they did so, some with same and some with different ipsgoogle figurd out something fishy and they did not ban him but only refreshed his account to $0but i just think that he was lucky, and now google will take strict actions against false clicks due to some company suing them for false <- snipped -> ...}}}

Google will not kick you out of their program if you are one of their big earners ($100+/day). Google will not kick you out of their program even if you go from making $10/day to $100/day. I know this for a fact because I was one of those people. I simply changed one thing about how I displayed my ads, and I started earning ridiculous amounts a day. As long as all your clicks are valid, Google will not terminate your account. That means that, yes, people can click on two or more ads from one page as long as it does not look suspicious. Keep in mind that I do not know for a fact how Google's Adsense system delivers and keeps track of ads; I'm only speculating. If a person clicks on two ads from one page, the two ads have to be related in some way, shape, or form. If they click on two ads that have completely opposite wordings, then Google will know that something suspicious is going on. If they click on two ads that say relatively the same thing, then Google will see that it's legit.And if Google ever decides to terminate your account, simply write back to them in a professional matter. That means check your grammar and spelling when you type, vary sentence structure, stretch out your vocabulary. Basically do all the things that your English teacher tells you. It also helps to provide logs whenever possible. Tell them that you're willing to do anything if they consider reinstating your account. Be nice, and you shall get your wish.It also helps to read their Terms of Service. You do have to be 18 years or older to be in the Adsense program. If Google finds out that your below their age limit, then they can cancel your account on those grounds, too.