xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
elevenmil

Steeler Nation Off To Detroit! Discards Broncos...

In honor of wild's post I must congratulate my Steelers on their AFC championship victory, 34-17 over the Denver Broncos. Despite Bill Cowher's horrible AFC championship game record, Pittsburgh is off to Detroit in attempt to hand Jerome Bettis the coveted Vince Lombardi trophy. It's a cinderella story for the Steelers as they have won their last 7 games, 6 on the road. They are the first #6 seed to reach the Super Bowl and first to have beaten the #1, #2, and #3 seeded teams in their conference. Is it destiny?, we'll surely find out.Don't doubt me when I say the Steelers will be playing a home game in Detroit. Steeler Nation will be out in full force, and trust me, I bet 80% of America will be cheering on the Steelers :(Super Bowl Sunday is two weeks away. Grab your Terrible Towels and cheer on one of the more classier organizations in professional sports, and lets get that one for the thumb!!! :(

That may be so. But we are pretty evenly matched. I am going for the Seattle SeaHawks. That is our states team and I am going for them! I can tell you this. I will be watching that game to the very end! I wouldn't miss it for the world. The SH will be out in full force too. they have earned there way there. We have been a joke for years now. o hopefully, if we are lucky, we will win.