xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
malish

Page Suspended But I Have Credits?

Well reviewing your last posts you have 2 posts yesterday meaning those two posts probably got you to the 0.66 credits you have now, meaning a before yesterday your account had negative hosting credits which suspends your account. If you read the Trap17Readme it tells you that in order to have your account unsuspended you must have 4 hosting credits when the script was ran So I recommend bringing your credits up to 10 (and keep them there) so this won't happen again and also so your account is unsuspended. Please note it won't happen automatically when you hit 4 hosting credits it could take 24 hours.

I had the exact same problem and it's supposed to update every hour. I could just recommend that you wait it out until things are sorted out, I guess. Be careful, though. I was told it's spamming to create a new topic when one already exists without looking through all of the recent topics.

The Credit system activates your site only when you have 4 or more credits after suspension.Your account is working perfectly now.gridadvertiser.com