xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
snipehw19

Nba Live 06 Fans Where You at?

Where Yout at Live 06 FAns..... i wanna buy this game real soon but seems like ppl is upset with their gameplay anybody can tell me IS the Graphic are as Good as X360 i think it could be thou well ..... thats the reason why i wanna buy it Fans since live 96 on the sega...... (i Love this Game ) anyway a lil Ad.... If U want to play Live 06 ONline with a Schedule Holla at my e-mail allen_ivesron_1989@hotmail.com or Aim ... snipehw19... nvm..... ANY WAY HOLLA BACK i wanna see Who got game round here

the graphics are ok. i havent played live since 04 and when i played this game its wayyy different i dont like the gameplay too toooooo quick the graphics are ok but overall i wouldnt get it on ps2 prolly xbox360(not xbox original)., but thats just me. :(

The graphics are on point. They are the best they have been for an NBA Live Game......I think that a lot of people don't like Live 2006 simply because it is getting a lot more realistic. Most gamers like the up and down the court scoring 100 points with 5 minute quarters and all that stuff. This year is more realistic in the sense that you have to be smart about your shots and on defense you can't just jump and block shots whenever u feel. On offense if you make stupid passes, they will get intercepted realistically. So basically it's just a great upgrade in the reality department and that's why gamers don't care for it cuz they want arcade action.

i heard a bit about this game. I heard that the graphics are really good. I also heard that you can hear the basketball players shoes squeeking when they are turning and doing fancy moves which i thought was pretty cool. I would assume the game play would be more advance then previouse years. But i cant be 4 sure. But maybe you should try it out before you buy it. Becuase i have just heard thse things and i havent played it myself.

true. GRAPHICs are AWESOME in 2k4+ .. but i really hate teh gameplay .. its less US and more COMPUTER .. i still liked the NBA live 99 version ( yeah yeah i know .. its very old ) .. and it also had 2 player mode , with single i/p source ( keyboard ) . teh grapics were good .. if not EXCELLENT as compared to today :huh: .. but i still play that .. even if i had the later versions

Anybody here have an interess In an NBA live ONline LEague with Stats ANd NBA TV kidna Stuuf ?

hey yeah i like the NBA Live onmline league. I watch nba on the tv alot aswell, but they dont show many games over here in the uk, which kinda sucks. Who do you support? i did support MJ's team, but he retired Ź_Ź
Yau ming all the way!!

The graphics are good if you have a good graphic card (nba live on pc) or if you have a xbox 360 along with a hd tv. If you don't then the xbox 360 if pretty pointless since a regular tv will only make the graphics look slightly better. Everyone said the gameplay is too easy or unrealistic, but they forget that the sliders are there to adjust the gameplay. If you find it too easy then play at superstar mode. If not, then stop complaining about gameplay. However, the are only a few changes for the pervious nba live, there are only a few upgrades as compared to the 05

yea when they make games every year practically nothing changes with expecption to the graphics. They should really start adding more features to the NBA games yearly. If they did they might get more buyers.