xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Goosestaf

Help With Subdomains And Dns are Sub-Domains possible with threw the

well firstly thanks for your in-valluable help serverph.

I looked through everything and managed to get it working! :huh: Hooray!

and i first tested it out last night, with the heartlesscreations.com domain, and it worked perfectly. . . .
but today its been bringing up the page not found error.. . .. .

now. . . . i doubt i have done anythign wrong, as it worked last night, and i have not changed anythign in the directory where it leads. . .. soooo whats going on :S as once again, i am clueless to what is up.

I'm guessing an admin could look through the settings and check for any changes or anything, and see if something odd has happened.

i also have no reason to believe that my domain registar is to blame,
and am using Add-on Domains.

help please ;)

(http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ should go here http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/)

Name Servers are the servers which translate the Domain Name (the language format) to Numeric format and forward the users to the specific location.URL Masking just covers up your URL and it should not be used.Put the Xisto name servers in the name srver sectin and then give them the location where you want to forward the users to. Then you are up & running.Dave