xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
itssami

Can I Host Mobile Games Etc ?

Admins :Can I add mobile add-ons on my site ? i mean can i upload mobile phone games and mobile phone softwares (not cracked) ? Of course i have not created mobiles games but everygame usually mention that which company that game belongs to , or softwares also.i mean for example if i want thta people can download some mobile games from my site , is it okay ? of course these are free things .

Well before you upload any file to your website you would have to see if the company that created it allows that. You should search around where you got the games from and read the license agreement (it might be called something different) if they were to give you any rights they would most likely post it on their site. Remember if they do not clearly give you the rights to redistribute the games you should not. I personally would not host mobile phone games on a site when you could just link to the site where you found them that might be the best solution. If you are allowed to redistribute those mobile phone games then you should check the terms of service to make sure Xisto allows is as well.

I assume you have read the Acceptable Use Policy, but here is a link anyway.
http://forums.xisto.com/topic/5769-terms-of-service-and-acceptable-use-policy/&
Read the parts about Excessive Use and Copyrights in particular.
Be forewarned that the Admins are firm in their handling of the accounts which violate the stated policies, so if I were you, I would PM them with your questions and wait for their reply before hosting anything that you are not certain about.

Notice from jlhaslip:
edit to repair bbcode

Edited by jlhaslip (see edit history)