xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
conret

Petry Of Wizard Of Oz poem

well my teaccher made me write a poem about a story and mine was Wizard of Oz. THe poem has to be in ryming couplets which mean lines 1 and 2 have to ryme and lines 3 and 4 i didn't finish it yet i was hoping you guys will help i have spent over 2 hours on this and like 5 people put 1 or 2 lines in there if you dont like any of my lines or think it could be changed pleese tell me and pleese can you conyinue it?Dorothy lived with her Aunt Em and her uncle Henry Down in Kansas She liked to drive around with her black Benzes But one day the tornado hit her town taking her and her house It whorled her round and round including the houseWhen she landed she was welcomed by little friendly people called munchkinsThey reminded her of her ol? grandpa Hunchkins Then a Good Witch came up to her and said "Welcome and thank you for killing the Wicked Witch of the East!"Dorothy was tripin? cause she never killed no Witch especially one from the eastBut it turned out that her house did, So the good Which gave Dorothy to wear a pair of ruby slippers made by HolksSo she wore them and said ?Now how do I get home back to my home and my folks??And the Witch told her to follow the road into the Emerald world and get help from the Wizard of OZSo Dorothy was on her way to meet a Wizard, who's From OZ As Dorothy was joggin the road a scarecrow called ?Where are you going off to??Which Dorothy gladly answered ?I?m off to see the Wizard, the wonderful Wizard of Oz and you??Scarecrow answered ?I?m off to see the Wizard to ask him for a brain?So Dorothy said ? We can go together to explore the new terrain?As the two skipped along the road a tin man called out ?Please oil me!?So Dorothy quickly oiled the tin man?s joints and said ?You are very clumsy? Dorothy told the tin man about their voyage and so the tin man...conyinue...

i aded this to it Dorothy told the tin man about their voyage and so the tin man said ?Oh then ill come too and ask the Wizard for a heart?And then out of nowhere jumped out a lion who wasn?t very smartThen he began to cry ?Dogs scare me, I'm such a coward?So Dorothy suggested ?Why don?t you come and ask the Wizard for courage so u wont be like my uncle Howard?Thus there was four hopeful creatures jogging toward Emerald city