xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Chez

Design Ideas?

Well since I try to design everything myself I get my inspiration from other people. When I am browsing the web and I come across a site that strikes interest I ask myself "What made me stop and look at this" and "What can I do to make this same effect but make it my own". I will go to photoshop. I make most of my templates there. I find it easy to make something beautiful in that and also make it functional. Learn some new CSS and make it pretty.My style, or the style I like, is simplicity. Glossy images and a straight to the point style. I can not stand websites where I can not find what I need in a few clicks. Pictures are also a must.So all-in-all I get my design ideas from a fusion of other peoples designs and a spice of my own to make something wonderful.

Here is a list of the design sites I have found and used for inspiration

Hey this list is really long I have taken look in several of thse sites and some of them are great and some of them are just nice and some well I will elude this group I just want to say that many people can find exactly what they want in these sites.

Also I will take look in all of them over time and by the way some of them doesn't work.