Sotw #23 - Entries Photo Manipulation

:Photo Manip:

Size: At most 400px width, 150px height

Brushes: Any

Text: At least your name

Colors: Any

Renders: Any

Voting will begin at the end of the week/beginning of next week

:EDIT: Please make sure that you provide the link of the original photograph used in the signature

Notice from mayank:
inserted the :edit: portion
Edited by mayank (see edit history)

Hrm... with both these sigs it is VERY hard to tell if the original graphic used was in fact a photograph to begin with. With samma's I have absolutely no idea at all what it was originally. Can I suggest we ask for the original photograph be posted with the sig so we can see what the creator started with? This may require some editing by mods for the existing posts.

Nice idea!I think it will be nice...if the participants can give the url of the original file..that is the file they used in the sig!It is a rule for this week's contest!

:EDIT: Please make sure that you provide the link of the original photograph used in the signature

Heh, I thought about adding the same requirement today. Glad someone else thought about it as well.