xisto Community
dodgerblue

Orkut.com - Google's "friendster" Anyone have an invite?

Hey! Everybody My names austin i just joined Xisto.com I was going through the various msgs that were displayed.That's when i suddenly came across ur msg.It said that ur an orkut member.I was also lately thinking about joining orkut but i realized that i don't have any friends who are orkut members.So i was wondering whether u would kindly send me an invitation to this Gmail Account:Austin_gl2002@hotmail.com.I would greatly appreciate if would help me join orkut.I came to know this community called orkut through one of my friends and since then i have been trying a lot to join orkut.I promise u that i will add u to my favourite friends list. Your's FAITHFULLY, Austin.

Edited by Austin_gl2002 (see edit history)

Invitation sent to Austin... :)Have fun Orkutting...

Invite Sent to HTS

hello everyone,,,,

i am very interested in orkut and im looking for an invitation; i already have a gmail account, so if anyone would like a gmail invite please send me a message,,,

but please,, i would highly appreciate anyone you can send me an invite to orkut.....

and please send the invite to this address:

rail.road.tracks@gmail.com

thanks and have a great day,,,

Orkut is now open to Public so you guys need no more invites to join, just go to http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ and register yourselves! :)