xisto Community
seanooi

Have You Ever Break Up With Someone and realise it was a mistake?

Replying to Trap FeedBackerWell, I lost the first girl Ive ever loved about 8 months ago, and I still love her as much as I did on the day that it started. I wont date any other girls, I don't want to have sex with them, I don't even enjoy looking at them. All I can see is her. We don't talk, and when I tried to get her back she said I'm just not the one for her. I don't see my situation changing, so you just have to deal with it like an amputee deals with a lost arm, you deal with your lost heart. I was meant to meet and fall in love with her, and I'm not even sure if she still loves me at all. She sure as hell never tries to contact me so I can assume she doesnt care. She cried every time I tried to get her back, which made me feel like a real jerk. So, I just leave her alone and love her without knowing her anymore. And I deal with it from the time that I wake up to the time I sleep. That is what you do I guess. It will be okay on some odd level, everything always is.

Haix I suffer the same fate.I did the same thing as you or maybe worst...My ex girlfriend treated me with the best care a girlfriend could ever give,but I took it for granted.I really do regreted what I've don by breaking up,really do hate myself for that.Well well,life goes on,just hope that others could advoid all these mistakes.

Who HASN'T!? I mean, the only time you wouldn't is if you ended a horrible, horrible relationship. And even there you still get hurt. My advice? Tell her you made a mistake. Tell her your true feelings. Do be warned they may not be returned (I know THAT feeling) but try as hard as you can to stay friends.-reply by Abby