xisto Community
lacking_imagination

Freeware Softsynth/music Studio Jeskola Buzz

One of my friends linked me to this the other night... The site is down, but google cache still has it, and you can still download from the site...
Buzz is a modular soft synth studio. It gives you hundreds of synths, sounds, drum kits, effects and filters, puts them at your fingertips and lets you play :blink:
There's really no limit to what this thing can do.. I just found a vocoder on here :ph34r:
All they synths and effects are completely modifyable... You can get some crazy sounds out of it...
Its a little overwhelming at first, but if you follow the tutorial, you'll be making music in no time.
Wow, I'm just so impressed by this... I was looking to spend $400 on a synth that didn't even do this much...
Vocoder, hard drive recording, sampling.. Waveform editing.. It has it all

Here's the link:
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

http://www.buzzmachines.com/ (when it comes back up)

google cache provided does not seem to show anything on my end (both firefox and internet explorer), except a horizontal line. :blink: the text-only google cache oddly gives a link to click to enter, but still would not work (operation timed out) every time i tried. but this one is the latest archive (as of march 31, 2005) from archive.org. i don't know if this helps to access the page needed to acquire the download though. :ph34r: