xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Goofy

Kingdom Hearts

Is anyone here a fan of Kingdom Hearts? :ph34r: I really love the game and am currently waiting for the sequel KHII.I can't really play KH because my friend broke mine and now it's starting and everything but I can't start a new game or load ><;;.So is anyone a fan? :blink:

The game was really something unique and very refreshing. It kept me entertained throughout, not a single bad aspect, so I definatly can't wait for the sequal.What did you make sora in your game, I had mine pick strenght for my main attribute and give up magic. He ripped up the last boss like it was nothing, shouldn't hae done all those miniquests, would have been fun to fight a very hard boss. I think it had 7 stages, I had to count, probobly took me half an hour with my over powered guys.

Me?I took Magic and dumped strength I think XD.My magic was hecka high *heart*.I also got to lvl 100 with the ultimate weapon (oh my god I cannot tell you how many hours I had to put in for synthisizing(sp?))I mainly used the Oathkeeper later in the game for it's connection with Kairi.Ansem at the end was..um how to put this..pushover..no..PATHETIC! He was efing pathetic.I beat him in 3 minutes in his first form and 6 minutes in his 2nd form xD.

lol... I took the strength and magic...dropped the defence. I got really mixed up at the begining, but i found a "little helper" i like to call a tutorial and once i got to aladin's world it got less confusing.

Anyway... my favorite part in the whole thing was the introduction. The way the Blended Utada Hikaru's 'Simple and Clean' into the swirling and falling was just... how can i say... cool. >>the closer you get to the light, the larger your shadow becomes<<(who was the genous who thought of that?)

anyway... the only thing i didnt like was that all the characters were stolen from other places. I was hoping to see i couple new people when i started...but it turned out i recognized them all...

i hope the sequil is as good as the original.

The reason I was so good at KH when I got it was because I had pretty much spoiled the entire game for myself on the GameFAQ's FAQ's, Scripts, etc. I had actually gotten it 2 years AFTER the release so.. :rolleyes: I was good and prepared! I sang Simple and Clean so many times walking home from and during school. I played for hours! Kingdom Hearts add-ict! @.@. I just can't wait to be singing Passion! (KH2's theme song*Omoidaseba haruka harukaMirai wa doko mademo kagiyateta<3 Those lines in the Japanese version of Passion! <33333!!!The lyrics and video fit right in! In fact it'll give a lot of people the idea that Utada made the song just for KH2..again XD. Tetsuya Nomura is rular of the game I'm addicted to..therefore I'm addicted and WILL stalk him x3

you can get this game for like 9.99 at target now. i never got into this...final fantasy-style games where you take turns with multiple characters never really attracted me.

you can get this game for like 9.99 at target now. i never got into this...final fantasy-style games where you take turns with multiple characters never really attracted me.

226074[/snapback]

lol..you tell us this but you dont really give an explination... is it the actual battle system you dont like, the way you can choose multiple characters, or just RPG's in general that you dont like?